don't try to comprehend. I'm just to complicated

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 8th.

And she's got the curse of curve's. 

M y L i f e.
time:3:05 pm
Song: The Curse of Curves.
Book: Speak by Laurie Anderson
Waiting For:A friend to call.
Thinking about: Him ♥

H o l a a a 

Sooo. Well to start this little bloggy I'll tell you about my night and morning. Last night I was up until like 3 am working on my god damn summer reading project. [curse all teachers who think this is a good idea to hell] and then when I FINALLY got to sleep I slept until about 9 am when my mom called me to wake me up. Urgh. Then I made french toast which ended up pretty well and washed the dishes. I straightened my hair and got dressed blah blah blah blah and now I'm waiting for a phone call. yay.

F a s h i o n . . . . 
My current fashion love interest are Marc Jacob's flats. They blow my mind. My favorite pairs are  the pink jelly ones and a pair of blue ones with a small detail up front. My current fashion statement [since i'm a poor little skank...not really but, still.] is pairing tee's from sports teams I've been on with jeans and shorts. It makes a cute sporty look when you add a bow to your ponytail or clip. 

M u s i c . . . . 
I am falling in love with love songs. Pictures of you is such a cute song with some great piano and lyrics. I am also happy to say I have finally found one Jonas Brother's song that I actually like out of their whole Disney wannabe rockstar album. Love Bug is a great song and the beat is impossible not to love. 

L i t e r a t u r e . . . . 
Right now I'm reading Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. It's for my school project but, the book is actually pretty good. I read it once it sixth grade so I already know the ending which kinda kills but, whateva. I'm really excited for the next book in the Vampire Academy Series because the first 3 were really good.


Well I've got to go pick up the phone because people don't know you're supposed to all a persons god damn cell phone so have  a nice day everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment