don't try to comprehend. I'm just to complicated

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2nd

"If I sing you a song will you stay with me forever?"

"No I wont"

M Y L I F E :
Song: Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low.
Hair: Straight.
Make up: Gloss, Mascara, Cover up.
Clothes: Plaid Short Shorts and an Aqua Tank.

Good Afternoon my loves!

La la laaa la la. 
I'm graduating from the eighth grade tonight. Are you excited because I know I am.... even though you're probably not. Talk about upsetting....

F a s h i o n . . . .
I am so in love with tank tops right now. They can be dressed up or worn casually. For daily use I love pairing two bright colors together with jean shorts a bikini top under and sunglasses. If I want to dress it up I'll pick a cream tank with lace on the edges and add a cardigan or cute jacket on the top with dark wash jeans and ankle boots or flats.

M u s i c . . . .
Have you heard of The Maine? If you haven't you should really look them up. I personally love the song "The Way We Talk" it is truly one of my favorite new songs. I also love the song "My Beautiful Rescue" By This Providence. It's quick and edgy and really has a lot of meaning. 

L i t e r a t u r e . . . . 
I just finished the book Bleached Blondes. It was a really cute novel and a great summer read. I do have one thing to say. This book is very large at about 750 pages. Their is also a second novel in the collection based on Summer's [main character] next summer in the Florida Keys along with Diana, Marqez, Diver, Seth and many other new friends. I definitely recommend both books in the collection.


Well I better start getting ready so hope these reviews and tips were helpful. Also make sure to check out my polyvore account miss hello. 

ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment